Wednesday, March 19, 2014

International Exposure

A great way of getting international exposure in investing is to invest in Canadian companies that do business worldwide. It is better if your company or companies are in lots of geographical areas. It is usual that some areas are always doing better than other. You might end up with a company or companies that can always turn a profit somewhere, even when we are having problems in Canada.

On my other blog I am today writing about RioCan Real Estate (TSX-REI.UN), OTC-RIOCF) ...continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment