Monday, June 30, 2014

Ticket Pricing Lies

I bought tickets for the Wine and Spirit Festival for last weekend. They advertised that you could get a ticket ahead of time for $21.90. However, it is impossible to actually get any ticket for $21.90. You go to their site and you have to buy the ticket through an agency and that agency charges a fee. My ticket cost me $25.24. Is this not lying in advertising?

The other thing I hate about purchasing tickets online is that they give you an 8 and one-half by 11 very colorful page to print, when all they need to do is have you print the bar code. This wastes a lot of my ink for no purpose. They could easily just have you print the name of the event and bar code. It might take a page of paper, but would only use a little black ink.

On my other blog I am today writing about Alliance Grain Traders Inc. (TSX-AGT, OTC-AGXXF)... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment