Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Investment Accounts

I currently have my Investment or Trading Accounts with the TD Bank currently call TD Direct Investing. I first set up a Trading Account with TD in 1986 so this is some 29 years ago. I have had few issues with this bank over the years and generally I have had good service.

What I like about this bank is that my trading statements are clean and easy to understand as is the information on their web site. Their web site has been constantly upgraded over the years to provide more and more information. They provide a number of reports on Canadian and US stocks.

Buying and selling on their site is easy. If you have to phone the trading desk the people manning the desk are always polite and I get a positive result.

Another thing I like is their weekly Webcasts. These can be viewed by anyone and are available here. These webcasts are short at 8 to 10 minutes and are on some current subject related to investing. Generally their format is for an interviewer to interview one of TD's investment managers or economists.

On my other blog I am today writing about Veresen Inc. (TSX-VSN, OTC- FCGYF) ... continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment