Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Investment Reporter Cheap

I have always liked the philosophy behind the Investment Reporter newsletter. They provide a list of solid stocks to invest in the long term and also say when it is an appropriate time to buy these stocks. They write about sample investment portfolios. If you are a novice investor this would be a good investment newsletter for you. If you want to know some companies in Canada and US that you can buy and hold this is the newsletter to read.

The best thing is that it is now on sale.

The last stock I wrote about was about was Leon's Furniture Ltd. (TSX-LNF, OTC-LEFUF)... learn more . The next stock I will write about will be Barclays PLC ADR (LSE-BARC, NYSE:-BCS)... learn more on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 around 5 pm.

Also, on my book blog I have put a review of the book A History of Iran by Michael Axworthy. learn more...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up. If anyone else is interested here is a link that works https://www.investmentreporter.com/75thAnniversary

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete