Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Updated Spreadsheets

I have a spreadsheet which I used to keep track of such things as key information, key ratios and dividend increases. I also use it each month to see if stocks are cheap or expensive using dividend yield. When I update my spreadsheet on each stock each year, I update this spreadsheet too. I also update it each month for the dividend yields and stock prices.

I have loaded the index section of this spreadsheet with some key information and ratios here. I also have also loaded the section on dividend increases here. You can use your mouse to highlight a line on these sheets to track across one stock.

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Ensign Energy Services (TSX-ESI, OTC-ESVIF)...learn more. Tomorrow, I will write about Hammond Power Solutions Inc. (TSX-HPS, OTC- HMDPF)... learn more on Wednesday, June 1, 2016 date around 5 pm.

If you want a copy just email me. This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk . The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment