Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Money Show 2017 - Edward Yardeni

Edward Yardeni spoke in the opening ceremonies on "Trump World". Edward Yardeni is President of Yardeni research Inc. Their site is yardeni.com.

Ever since Trump was elected we have been in a reality show. However, 8 years of deal makers might be good for the economy. Under Obama the economy did well despite the government.

Trump had promised to the drain the swamp that is the government in D. C. However, Trumps has been sucked into the swamp.

The way things are going it seems that Trump may not get anything done. He seems to be his own worst enemy. The US founders founded a system not to work and it does not work.

The only solution to the problem in North Korea is for China to swat this guy. China wants the South China Sea and trade in exchange for denuclearizing North Korea.

We are in a long Term bull market. It is expensive to get into the market. However, if you are in the market you should stay in it. Globalization is not new. We had that also before WWI. Free trades are good for consumers, but it is the only class that it is good for.

Our demographics are deflationary. All over the world we are not growing population except for India and Africa. Since 2011 Japan had more people dying than being born. We are all going down the same road. China is going that way. China could go the way of japan. It will run out of steam instead of crashing.

He favors dividend stocks.

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Trican Well Service Ltd (TSX-TCS, OTC-TOLWF)... learn more. Tomorrow, I will write about Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX-GWO, OTC-GWLIF)... learn more on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 around 5 pm.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment