Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dividend Growth EBook by The Dividend Guy

This is a new Kindle book by Mike Heroux sold by Amazon. If you do not have a kindle, you can purchase one from Amazon or you can download an app to read it from the Amazon site. I personally have Kindle for Windows on my tablet.

Mike is connected with a number of good investment sites, including: I also reviewed his Dividend Guy site on my blog when I was talking about good articles for novice investors.

This book comes in two versions sold though amazon. See Dividend Growth: Freedom Through Passive Income Canadian Edition and and the American version of Dividend Growth: Freedom Through Passive Income at Amazon. They are only available for Kindle

I will read and review this eBook sometime in the future.

On my Investment Talk blog I am today writing about Gluskin Sheff & Associates Inc. (TSE-GS). Today, I am discussing this stock's current price. To read about this stock go here....

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. Follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment