Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Investors: Individuals and Mobs

If you invest in the stock market, you have to realize that investors sometimes act like individuals and sometimes act like a mob. When investors have been acting very mob like, I check my stocks to ensure that they are solid. You will lose if you stock goes bankrupt. You will also lose if your stock is materially damaged. If investors are acting mob-like, you want to have strong solid companies in your investment portfolio.

The current financial crisis was first brought to our notice in 2007. The investors, in their mob-like wisdom did some panicking in the fall of 2007, then they only, periodically, did some panicking until September 2008. In September 2008, there was a full blown panic. There is something about September (and October) that causes investors to panic. This happens a lot.

On my Investment Talk blog I am today writing about Ballard Power Systems Inc. (TSX-BLD, NASDAQ-BLDP), Today, I am discussing the stock. To read about this stock go here....

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. Follow me on Twitter or StockTwits.

No comments:

Post a Comment