Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Next Bear Market

My internet had been down from Saturday today. This was my post for Monday, December 23, 2013.

I read a number of news emails each week. Lately they have been talking about a bear market or a market corrections coming soon. The most prominent in this call has been The Daily Buy and Sell advisor of MPL Communications . Their article was based on information from Keith Richards.

Keith Richards has a blog at Smart Bounce and two of his recent articles on a coming correction are here and here.

I also get emails from Mauldin Economics. They also have been talking about coming problems. This group is American and are very concerned about the never ending QE of the Federal Reserve.

There are, of course, others saying that calling for a stock market crash (or bear market) is wrong. However, do not forget that we are still in a cyclical bull market within a secular bear market. How long the cyclical bull will last is anyone's guess. These things always last longer than anyone expects.

On my other blog I am today writing about Methanex Corp. (TSX-MX, NASDAQ-MEOH)...continue...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment