Monday, October 26, 2015

Update Index, Dividend Spreadsheets

I am today republishing my Index Spreadsheets. This spreadsheet contains some key ratios and other information on the stocks that I follow. This spreadsheet shows when I last updated my individual stock spreadsheet by financial year month and year and Blog update month and year. See the spreadsheet here.

I am also republishing my Dividend Index Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet shows the dividend changes for the years of 2007 to 2016 inclusive. I have color coded increases in green and decreases in red. Other years might be affected by such changes and those years are in black. See the spreadsheet here.

In actual fact these spreadsheets and the month spreadsheets on relative dividend yields are all one spreadsheet. So, if you want a copy of the master spreadsheet, just let me know.

On my other blog I am today writing about Medtronic Inc. (NYSE-MDT) ... learn more...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment