Tuesday, March 15, 2016

TFSA

Want the low down on Tax Fee Savings Accounts? MPL Communications put out a very good article on these accounts recently. It also points out that calling them “Savings Accounts” was a very bad idea. It has led to lots of people misunderstanding them.

Personally, I think that if you want to save for retirement and you are not in the top tax bracket, you might be much better off with one of these accounts than RRSP accounts.

The last stock I wrote about was Canadian Tire Corp. (TSX-CTC.A, OTC-CDNAF)... learn more. The next stock I will write about will be Richelieu Hardware Ltd (TSX-RCH, OTC-RHUHF)... learn more on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 around 5 pm.

Also, on my book blog I have put a review of the book The Knowledge by Lewis Dartnell learn more...

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment