Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Credit Card Debt is Deadly

And repeat after me: credit card debt is deadly, credit card debt is deadly. There is good debt and bad debt and credit card debt is bad debt. Credit card debt can be disastrous to your financial health. Never make the mistake that you are not spending money when you use your credit card.

I used my credit card all the time. It helps me know how I am spending my money. I find that spending cash, I never know where it goes. However, without fail, I pay off my credit card every month. If you have a big expenditure, get a line of credit. Do not leave big expenditures on your credit card.

I also like the points I get. I have a PC Credit Card and I get points to spend on groceries. However, if you do not pay your credit card off each month, points for anything do you no good. You will pay far more in interest on your credit card than you ever use in points.

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Evertz Technologies (TSX-ET, OTC-EVTZF)... learn more. Tomorrow, I will write about Jean Coutu Group Inc. (TSX-PJC.A, OTC-JCOUF)... learn more on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 around 5 pm.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment