Thursday, September 12, 2019

Best Canadian Stocks

List from different sources about good Canadian Stocks can give you a place to start to look for the next stock you might want to invest in.

This post from stock traders post some 31 Canadian stocks that they think are the best in Canada. This next list is from a blogger called Dividend Earner.

You can find the TSX index of Canadian Aristocrats here. However, a better place to look for information on the Canadian Aristocrats is here. This is the website of another blogger called Dividend Growth Investing and Retirement. He gives out a great spreadsheet called the Canadian All-Star List.

Money Sense has produced a number of good stock lists. This post from Money Sense posts some 50 great Canadian Stocks. In 2018 Money Sense posted a list of 15 stocks to help investors ride market swings. Each year Money Sense produces a list of 100 Top Dividend stocks for the year. For 2019 see their list here.

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Accord Financial Corp (TSX-ACD, OTC-ACCFF) ... learn more. Next, I will write about Telus Corp (TSX-T, NYSE-TU)... learn more on Friday, September 13, 2019 around 5 pm.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment