Tuesday, November 24, 2020

TFSA Successor Holder

Money Sense has a series of articles on TFSA Account. Most notable is the one on TFSA Successor Holder. However, Money Sense has lots of articles on TFSA, such as the ones following:

What the heck is a TFSA?

Your TFSA questions answered

TFSA truth & rumours

Can you inherit a TFSA tax-free? ,

What happens to your spouse’s TFSA if they die

The best TFSAs in Canada for 2020

TFSA contribution room calculator

The unique strategy that works for this $170,000 TFSA investor

A TFSA plan to help fund retirement—without losing any sleep

A TFSA strategy that lines Narayan’s pockets—not his advisor’s

An all-Canadian $75,000 TFSA looking for global dividends

What types of Tax-Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs) exist?

8 key things about TFSAs and how Canadians use them

TFSA vs RRSP: How to decide between the two

I just googled “TFSA Money Sense” and after some ads, lots of information from Money Sense on TFSA articles came up.

On my other blog I wrote yesterday about Finning International Inc (TSX-FTT, OTC-FINGF) ...
learn more. Next, I will write about Quarterhill Inc (TSX-QTRH, NASDAQ-QTRH) ... learn more on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 around 5 pm.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. I do research for my own edification and I am willing to share. I write what I think and I may or may not be correct.

See my site for an index to these blog entries and for stocks followed. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment